Active Dansa is comitted to ensure that your privacy is protected. Any private information provided to the school when getting in touch or during registration process will only be used in accordance to this policy.
Information Active Dansa will collect from you:
- personal identifiers and contacts (such as name, unique pupil number, contact details and address)
- characteristics (such as ethnicity, language, and free school meal eligibility)
- safeguarding information (such as court orders and professional involvement)
- special educational needs (including the needs and ranking)
- medical and administration (such as doctors information, child health, dental health, allergies, medication and dietary requirements)
- attendance (such as sessions attended, number of absences, absence reasons and any previous schools attended)
- assessment and attainment
- behavioural information (such as exclusions and any relevant alternative provision put in place)
- previous dance experience
What we do with your information:
This information is used
- to support student learning
- to monitor and report on pupil attainment progress
- to provide appropriate pastoral care
- to assess the quality of our services
- to keep children safe (food allergies, or emergency contact details)
- to meet the statutory duties placed upon us by the Department for Education
- to keep parents up to date with important information about the school
Active Dansa is committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure your information is protected against loss or misuse. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our Classmanager software and it is password protected. Our third party software uses secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party located in the EEA. We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used hich helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, you can do so by login in to our portal or get in touch at email@example.com