This is going to be a summer filled with DANCE, FUN, EXERCISE and FRIENDSHIP! This year might have been lacking of lots of things such as socialising, dancing, exercising, getting creative etc but we can make this summer to be a great one to remember.
Please note, only 15 places available in each camp! Early booking recommended. These will be released to the public next week. We offer £10% your total invoice when you book more than one camp/week.
**MINI MOVERS CAMP **
- A summer camp for the little ones with lots of fun, games, dance, singing, acting and tumbling (Acrodance). *
- 3 to 5 yrs
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- 3 weeks: 26th July to 13th August
- 9.30am – 11.30am
**RAISE THE BARRE**
Dance Technique based camp which provides high intensity training to work on leaps, turns, kicks, jumps, tricks and flexibility. A great way to get fitness and technique back after a long break.Highly recommended to dancers who compete in Jazz and Lyrical styles.
- 1 week 26th to 30th July
- Junior camp (7-11yrs): 11.30am – 1.30pm. Please note time has slightly changed from he original timetable
- Junior camp = £45 for the week (total of 10hours of training)
- Teen camp (12-17yrs): 2pm-5pm
- Teen camp: £55week (total 15 hours of training)
2 weeks, 2 days a week, 2 hours a day!In this camp we will be teaching different dance styles to give everyone the change to explore a variety of genres from different dance teachers. Dance styles including: Lyrical, Ballet, Acrodance, Commercial, Modern jazz, Musical theatre (and maybe a few surprises…). We will not release the timetable until further down the line as we have to confirm teachers.
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- Junior camp (7-10yrs): 11.30am – 1.30pm
- Teen camp (11-16): 2pm-4pm (depending on the demand this camp will be split into two to accommodate teens and senior dancers)
- Price = £25/week
***THE SUMMER SCHOOL MUSICAL***
Our Performing Arts Teachers, Debbie and Tia, have prepared this incredible summer scheme which combines all three disciplines nurturing triple threat performers (dance, act and sing).Creative! Uplifting! Feel Good! – Our students will experience what is like to be a part of a play learning new skills, building their confidence and having lots of fun.
- 2 weeks: 2nd to 13th August
- Juniors (6yrs+): Tue and Thu 2pm to 4pm
- Teens (10yrs+): Tue and Thu 4pm to 6pm
- Price: £22/week