MATERNITY COVER – DANCE TEACHERS REQUIRED
We are looking for dance teachers to join our passionate team in September 2020. With all the Covid-19 measures in place, we are hoping to reopen our studio in September to start another fantastic year. Please note we are in the process of designing our timetable so we could accommodate the classes to suit teacher’s availability.
Active Dansa is a dance school based in Lisburn. We offer a variety of dance styles and we have both Syllabus and Non-Syllabus based classes.
– Dance Teaching Qualification (Minimum Level 4) or Dance Degree with extensive teaching experience
– Experience in working with young children and adults
– Strong choreographic skills
– Available afternoons and evenings during the week and Saturdays.
– Friendly and supportive environment
– Development training opportunities to progress on your career
– Good rate of pay according to your level of experience
– Teaching opportunities from Beginners to Vocational level
If you can teach any of the following dance styles, please send your CV with a cover letter at email@example.com. Examples of your work would be ideal!
– Pre School Dance (from 30 months of age to 5 years)
– Acrodance (Acrobatic Arts Certified is desirable but not required)
– Classical Ballet (Primary Ballet – Grade 3 and Adult Ballet)
Please note, all Active Dansa staff must be Access NI checked, Safeguarding and Child protection trained as well as hold a First Aid Training. If you do not hold of these, we will support and help you to get the training when joining the school.
We look forward to receiving your applications.